Are you new to trail running and considering training for your first race? Maybe you’re not too familiar with the local trails, or have questions about gear and nutrition.
Join me and the team at North Shore Athletics for a brand new Vancouver trail running clinic which will cover a wide variety of skill-based techniques to help grow your trial running passion!
- 12 weeks, starting Saturday March 14th @ 9:30am
- Registration fee is $99, which includes a $50 voucher towards reg. priced shoes.
- Participants also get 15% discount off all Coast Mountain Trail Series races.
- Demo fleet days, free race entry giveaways, guest speakers and more!
- Trails include: Lynn Headwaters, Deep Cove, Lower Seymour Demo Forest, Cleveland Dam.
- Goal Race: Survival of the Fittest (May 30, 2015)
Pre-Requisite for Intermediate: Comfortable running for 30 mins continuously
Pre-Requisite for Advanced: Comfortable running for 60 mins continuously
The program will cover navigation, safety, gear, nutrition, trail etiquette, goal setting, strength training, avoiding injury, recovery and rehab, race preparation, race strategy, and trail maintenance.
Explore some of the best trails BC has to offer, including well-known routes and some hidden gems. Run with a group of like-minded individuals and meet some fun new people!
Learn more and register at: http://www.northshoreathletics.com/trail_clinics.php